Malaysians, we are only a few hours away until the arrival of Disney+ Hotstar.
The highly anticipated streaming platform is set to debut on our shores starting 1 June 2021 with a library of over 800 films and 18,000 episodes of content.
Prior to this, we know some of you who sneakily watched Disney+ via illegal means but the good news is, there’s now a legal and easy way!
Just subscribe and watch
Gone are the days of VPN or haram
links, so here’s how you can watch it legitimately.
For existing Astro Movie Pack customers, you can enjoy Disney+ for only an additional of RM5 per month in your subscription.
An ‘Activation’ page will be available on 1 June 2021 via astro.com.my/Disney. Customers can activate their Disney+ Hotstar access through the following steps:
- Login with your Astro ID.
- Once you have logged in, you will see the ‘Activation’ page for Disney+ Hotstar.
- Follow the steps for activation.
- Once you have activated your access, you can download the Disney+ Hotstar app or go to DisneyPlusHotstar.my, login with your mobile number that you used to activate your Disney+ Hotstar.
- Start streaming on the app and/or web.
If you don’t have your Astro ID yet, just create an Astro ID now via astro.com.my/AstroID. Astro GO users can use their existing log in ID.
Not an Astro customer? No worries, you can still subscribe to Disney+ for only RM54.90 for three months via the Disney+ Hotstar app.
From award-winning titles to local content, you can prepare for a Disney+ marathon during the two-week lockdown.
We’re looking forward to watch ‘Loki’ and ‘WandaVision’, what’s on your must-watch list?