A lot of singers or bands who come from reality-singing shows are often a hit and miss. Some had great continuous success even years or decades after the show, others might just fall off the radar because not everyone can sustain what they had on the show.
But for a group of four (or formerly five) girls, they were indeed a success story.
came together on the popular singing show, X Factor USA
. The girls originally auditioned individually but ended up forming a group after some deliberation from the judges. The girls instantly became a sensation and went on to take the pop world by storm!
They now have multiple platinum singles and have also won a MTV Video Music Award for 'Artist To Watch'.
So Harmonizers, as a true blue fan, you'd probably know by now that Fifth Harmony is coming to Malaysia
Yes, your dream of catching the girls in the flesh has finally come true. Exciting, isn't it?
The girls will be touring Southeast Asia for the first time ever as part of their ‘The 7/27 Tour’.
Their concert will be held on April 7th at Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach
. So, be sure to dress up accordingly!
Image: Fifth Harmony
Haven't purchased your ticket yet? Well we've got some good news for you, because we at Rojak Daily
are giving away TWO pairs of tickets
to our readers to catch Fifth Harmony live, thanks to our friends at Sony Music Malaysia.
All you have to do is answer a few simple questions below and fill up your details. The most accurate and creative answer will stand a chance to walkaway with a pair of concert tickets. Hurry, contest ends March 31st, 11.59pm.
Terms and Conditions:
- Closing date: 31st March 2017.
- This contest is open to residents of Malaysia only.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. The publisher reserves the right to replace the prizes published here with other prizes of equivalent value.
- Winners will be notified via email/mail/phone.
- Details provided will become the property of Astro Digital Publications Sdn Bhd and may be used for future marketing purposes.
- Click here to read the privacy notice.