Are you a sucker for sappy movies? Or you're a huge fan of the ever hunky Chris Evans?
is the perfect film for you!
tells the story of Frank Adler (Chris Evans)
, a single man raising a child prodigy - his spirited young niece Mary (Mckenna Grace)
in a coastal town in Florida.
Frank's plans for a normal school life for Mary are foiled when the seven-year-old's mathematical abilities come to the attention of Frank's formidable mother Evelyn (Lindsay Duncan)
whose plans for her granddaughter threaten to separate Frank and Mary.
The film is directed by Marc Webb, the man behind the cult classic 500 Days Of Summer
If you haven't seen the trailer, get some tissues and check it out below:
Gifted is set to open in Malaysian cinemas on 27 April 2017, but thanks to our friends at 20th Century Fox, you'll get to watch the movie one week in advance!
All you have to do to score yourself a pair of passes is to answer two simple questions and complete the slogan below as creatively as you can.
The contest closes on 16 April, so you better hurry up if you want 'em passes:
Terms and Conditions:
- Closing date: 16 April 2017.
- This contest is open to residents of Malaysia only.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. The publisher reserves the right to replace the prizes published here with other prizes of equivalent value.
- Winners will be notified via email/mail/phone.
- Details provided will become the property of Astro Digital Publications Sdn Bhd and may be used for future marketing purposes.
- Click here to read the privacy notice.