Have you ever wondered what you would do if you forgot about something, but someone forces you to remember...by injecting some kind of drug into your body?
Boy, it would be so awkward to remember the first kiss we had, amirite?
But for one man in upcoming action thriller 'Backtrace
', he was forced to remember where he kept US20mil cash!
After suffering a brain injury from a bank heist gone wrong, a criminial named MacDonald (Matthew Modine) develops amnesia and is put into a prison psychiatric ward.
Following his seventh year in evaluation, he is coerced by an inmate and a ward doctor (Ryan Guzman and Meadow Williams) to break out of prison. To recover the missing money, the inmate and the doctor inject Macdonald with a serum that forces him to relive the life he’s forgotten.
MacDonald must now elude a local detective (Sylvester Stallone), a toughened FBI agent (Christopher McDonald) and the drug’s dangerous side effects in order to recover the stolen money all while confronting his past.
' is set to open in Malaysian cinemas on 27 December
, but if you can't wait any longer, our friends at TGV Pictures are giving you a chance to catch the movie a week before everyone else.
All you have to do to win a pair of exclusive premiere screening passes
is to answer two simple questions and complete the slogan below as creatively as possible to stand a chance to watch the screening on 19 December 2018 (Wednesday).
Winners will be notified via e-mail on 18 December
. Remember to check the Spam folder, okay?
Terms and Conditions:
- Closing date: 17 December 2018.
- This contest is open to residents of Malaysia only.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. The publisher reserves the right to replace the prizes published here with other prizes of equivalent value and the redemption of said prizes are up to the publisher's discretion.
- Winners will be notified via email/mail/phone.
- Details provided will become the property of MEASAT Broadcast Network Systems Sdn Bhd and may be used for future marketing purposes.
- Click here to read the privacy notice.