Are you a fan of horror films although you’re constantly closing half of your face throughout the movie? Or perhaps you’re not easily scared by some CGI and special effects tricks and actually enjoy judging the creepiness of the films?
No matter what kind of fan you are, there’s a new upcoming movie that should be on your must-watch horror flicks list.
From the production house that brought you ‘Insidious’, ‘Get Out’, ‘Happy Death Day’, and ‘The Purge’, comes a new psychological horror film titled ‘Ma’.
‘Ma’ tells the tale of a lonely woman by the name of Su Ann, or Ma (Octavia Spencer), who befriends a group of teenagers and then decides to let them host a party at her house.
Of course, the teenagers thought they hit the jackpot with Ma, who seems kind of cool and even helped them purchase alcohol since they were all underaged.
But it all seems too good to be true, and weird things start happening at Ma’s. Will these kids ever get a chance to reach home safely?
If you’re eager to find out, we’re giving away 30 pairs
of premiere passes for the screening of ‘Ma’ happening on 23 July (Tuesday), 9pm
at MBO Starling, Hall 7
You’ll be among the first group of people in Malaysia to catch the movie since it’ll officially premiere on 25 July.
All you have to do to win a pair of exclusive premiere screening passes
is to answer two simple questions and complete the slogan below as creatively as possible to stand a chance to watch ‘Ma’.
Winners will be notified via e-mail on 22 July
. Remember to check the Spam folder, okay?
Terms and Conditions:
- Closing date: 21 July 2019.
- This contest is open to residents of Malaysia only.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. The publisher reserves the right to replace the prizes published here with other prizes of equivalent value and the redemption of said prizes are up to the publisher's discretion.
- Winners will be notified via email/mail/phone.
- Details provided will become the property of MEASAT Broadcast Network Systems Sdn Bhd and may be used for future marketing purposes.
- Click here to read the privacy notice.