The 90s kids of Malaysia have been waiting for this moment for far too long.
Those of us who grew up singing and dancing along to hits like "Uptown Girl", "Flying Without Wings", "Swear It Again", and "If I Let You Go", will finally get the chance to relive those precious memories with Westlife.
The Irish band is coming back to meet Malaysian fans after nearly 20 years, thanks to Macpie Pro and Universal Music Malaysia.
They will be performing 'The Twenty Tour 2019 Live in Malaysia'
at the Malawati Indoor Stadium, Shah Alam on 8 and 9 August.
Westlife is the UK's top selling album group of the 21st century and currently consists of four members, Nicky Byrne, Kian Egan, Mark Feehily, and Shane Filan.
They rose to fame with their debut international self-titled studio album, ‘Westlife’ in 1999. They’ve since released 10 studio albums and recently put out a new single called, "Hello My Love"
in January this year, which we will hear more at the concert next month.
Their latest tour, 'The Twenty Tour' is Westlife's fastest selling tour of all time. The band sold an incredible 400,000 tickets in just 48 hours.
In fact, the band made headlines here in Malaysia as well after selling out all 14,700 of the concert tickets for both nights in just 32 hours!
The shows have the global pop kings perform brand new songs alongside their greatest hits and all 14 of their UK No.1 hits, including "Swear It Again", "Flying Without Wings", "You Raise Me Up", and "I Lay My Love On You".
So you better start refreshing your memory with their lyrics all over again!
This tour is called 'The Twenty Tour' because Westlife will be celebrating 20 years of hit songs!
Now, if you failed to get tickets for the concert, don't be too disappointed just yet because we're giving away five pairs of tickets
to Rojak Daily readers!
Just answer two simple questions about Westlife
, complete the slogan
below, and follow Rojak Daily on Facebook and Instagram
, and stand a chance to win a pair of tickets to Westlife's 'The Twenty Tour' 2019 live in Malaysia!
Winners will be notified via e-mail on 2 August
. Remember to check the Spam folder, okay?
Terms and Conditions:
- Closing date: 2 August 2019.
- This contest is open to residents of Malaysia only.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. The publisher reserves the right to replace the prizes published here with other prizes of equivalent value and the redemption of said prizes are up to the publisher's discretion.
- Winners will be notified via email/mail/phone.
- Details provided will become the property of MEASAT Broadcast Network Systems Sdn Bhd and may be used for future marketing purposes.
- Click here to read the privacy notice.