Do you fear the things you can't see?
If you don't, well, we have the perfect movie for you.
Trapped in a violent, controlling relationship with a wealthy and brilliant scientist, Cecilia Kass escapes in the dead of night and disappears into hiding, aided by her sister, their childhood friend and his teenage daughter.
But when Cecilia’s abusive ex commits suicide and leaves her a generous portion of his vast fortune, Cecilia suspects his death was a hoax.
As a series of eerie coincidences turns lethal, threatening the lives of those she loves, Cecilia’s sanity begins to unravel as she desperately tries to prove that she is being hunted by someone nobody can see.
'The Invisible Man
' is set to open in Malaysian cinemas on 5 March, but if you can't wait any longer, our friends at UIP are giving you a chance to catch the movie a day before everyone else.
All you have to do to win a pair of exclusive premiere screening passes is to answer two simple questions and complete the slogan below as creatively as possible to stand a chance to watch the screening on 27 February 2020 (Thursday).
Winners will be notified via e-mail on 26 February
. Remember to check the Spam folder, okay?
Terms and Conditions:
- Closing date: 25 February 2020
- This contest is open to residents of Malaysia only.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. The publisher reserves the right to replace the prizes published here with other prizes of equivalent value and the redemption of said prizes are up to the publisher's discretion.
- Winners will be notified via email/mail/phone.
- Details provided will become the property of MEASAT Broadcast Network Systems Sdn Bhd and may be used for future marketing purposes.
- Click here to read the privacy notice.