Hey guys, when was the last time you watched a romantic movie and you bawled your eyes out?
Don't remember? It's okay, we have one coming up and we would like to invite you to cry with us in the cinema together.
Based on the real life story of singer-songwriter Jeremy Camp, 'I Still Believe' stars KJ Apa and Britt Robertson as Jeremy and Melissa.
The movie follows Jeremy's romance with Melissa, whom he married in October 2000 despite knowing she was dying of ovarian cancer.
The couple were informed after their honeymoon that Melissa's cancer had spread, and they must find a way to navigate their lives knowing that their romance has an expiry date.
'I Still Believe
' is set to open in Malaysian cinemas on 19 March, but if you can't wait any longer, our friends at TGV Pictures are giving you a chance to catch the movie a day before everyone else.
All you have to do to win a pair of preview screening passes is to answer two simple questions and complete the slogan below as creatively as possible to stand a chance to watch the screening on 18 March 2020 (Wednesday).
Winners will be notified via e-mail on 17 March
. Remember to check the Spam folder, okay?
Terms and Conditions:
- Closing date: 16 March 2020
- This contest is open to residents of Malaysia only.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. The publisher reserves the right to replace the prizes published here with other prizes of equivalent value and the redemption of said prizes are up to the publisher's discretion.
- Winners will be notified via email/mail/phone.
- Details provided will become the property of MEASAT Broadcast Network Systems Sdn Bhd and may be used for future marketing purposes.
- Click here to read the privacy notice.