Skincare and rose fans, you’re in for a rosy treat!
Wardah recently launched its new Signature Series Wardah Hydra Rose in Malaysia to address women’s biggest beauty concern - hydration.
Formulated with specialty roses from the European region, Wardah Hydra Rose products contain the Avalanche Rose Oil extract combined with a water-based 72 hours Hydrating Active using micro-encapsulated technology. The fusing of these two ingredients quenches parched skin giving it a more luminous and dewy appearance.
The halal cosmetic brand says every product in the Wardah Hydra Rose series is made from organic roses that have been sustainably grown and harvested.
Wardah which means rose in Arabic, inspired this new line which includes:
- Wardah Hydra Rose Gel-to-Foam Cleanser is a lightweight cleanser to ensure skin is not stripped of its moisture when cleansing.
- Wardah Hydra Rose Petal Infused Toner restores the pH and moisture of skin.
- Wardah Hydra Rose Micro Gel Serum contains tiny pink hydrating beads to provide and lock in extra moisture.
- Wardah Hydra Rose Dewy Aqua Day Gel is enriched with bio-hyaluronic acid that lines the skin surface, keeping the skin hydrated throughout the day.
- Wardah Hydra Rose Moisture Rich Night Gel soothes and nourishes the skin at night and prepares it for the next day.
To celebrate the launch of Wardah Hydra Rose series, the brand will have a one-day mega Shopee exclusive on April 22 to treat its customers to giveaways, contests and promotions.
There will be an exclusive 10% discount for Shopee app users with every purchase of three Wardah products in a single transaction.
All Wardah Hydra Rose products are available at Watsons and Guardian retail outlets nationwide and online on Shopee, Lazada and Zalora so get yours now!