Boys and girls, ghoul season is about to start soon and if fear is your middle name, it’s time to put yourself up to the test!
October is the month of Halloween for ang mohs
but it means one thing for us Malaysians – the return of Sunway Lagoon’s ‘Nights of Fright’.
The annual scare fest is back for the seventh installment featuring eight haunted houses, two frightful scare zones, 11 thrill rides, two show stages and a haunted theatre. Think you can survive it?
Among the haunted attractions you can put your bravery to test are Sharknado Alive!, Animalium, Hotel dEVILle, The Plague, House of Voodoo, Horrorjuku, Scary Tales Theatre: Bomoh, and many more.
So, if you’re dying to scare your heart out (or your friend’s!), ‘Nights of Fright 7’ begins on 27 September until 2 November 2019
, every Friday to Sunday, from 7.30 – 11.30pm.
Tickets are priced at RM79
per person or RM158
per person for the combo package which includes express pass and a bloodbag or devil’s horn.
But, thanks to our friends at Sunway Lagoon, we are giving away 20 pairs of tickets
to ‘Nights of Fright 7’ valid ONLY on 29 September 2019
All you need to do to win a pair of passes is to answer the questions below correctly and fill in the tiebreaker as creatively as you can. It's that simple.
Winners will be notified via e-mail on 23 September
. Remember to check the Spam folder, okay?
Terms and Conditions:
- Closing date: 20 SEPTEMBER 2019.
- This contest is open to residents of Malaysia only.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. The publisher reserves the right to replace the prizes published here with other prizes of equivalent value and the redemption of said prizes are up to the publisher's discretion.
- Winners will be notified via email/mail/phone.
- Details provided will become the property of MEASAT Broadcast Network Systems Sdn Bhd and may be used for future marketing purposes.
- Click here to read the privacy notice.