If you are a marathon junkie and you love to do nothing but to run, you're in for a treat!
That's because 'The Music Run by CIMB', dubbed Asia's fittest party, is back!
For the sixth year running, you get to join hundreds of your fellow Malaysians as you run towards the finish line, with super fun music blaring in the background.
This year's event will take place on 23 November (Saturday)
at the Bukit Jalil National Stadium @ Sports City
'The Music Run by CIMB' is a 10- and 5-kilometre running series with speakers lining the entire ‘Sound Track’ run course, culminating in the world’s best finish line festival.
Not just that, there will also be tonnes of awesome performances, headlined by RYÖTJONES
and Live The Beat Squad
, to name a few.
Runners who make it to the finish line will also receive a limited edition finisher's medal designed by street artist, Cloakwork
Sure sounds like a party, right?
Tickets for the 5k race is priced at RM105
, while the 10k race is priced at RM125
. However, tickets are selling fast, so if you want to participate, purchase your passes here
Are you ready to sweat it all out at this year's Music Run? We have some good news for you: we have passes to give away!
All you have to do to win a pair of 'The Music Run by CIMB' passes
is to answer two simple questions and complete the slogan below as creatively as possible:
Winners will be notified via e-mail on 21 November
. Remember to check the Spam folder, okay?
Terms and Conditions:
- Closing date: 20 November 2019.
- This contest is open to residents of Malaysia only.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. The publisher reserves the right to replace the prizes published here with other prizes of equivalent value and the redemption of said prizes are up to the publisher's discretion.
- Winners will be notified via email/mail/phone.
- Details provided will become the property of MEASAT Broadcast Network Systems Sdn Bhd and may be used for future marketing purposes.
- Click here to read the privacy notice.