Mistakes happen at work all the time, so depending on how big it is, it's usually no big deal.
Unless, of course, you're captured on video committing said mistake.
And the mistake was uploaded onto the internet.
And it goes viral.
It was an accident
A CCTV footage from a convenience store in Thailand has gone viral on social media, having racked up more than 63,000 shares to date.
In the video, a female customer can be seen walking towards a staff member to get her temperature checked.
The worker then proceeds to lift the thermometer to the customer's forehead.
In a totally brain-fart moment, the worker then picks up a bottle of hand sanitiser and instead of spraying it onto the customer's hands, she sprays it into the woman's face.
Stunned, the customer covers her eyes and the staff then leads her to the back of the store, presumably to help the woman wash the liquid off from her face.
Here's the full video:
Netizens defended the convenience store worker, as they believed the incident was purely an accident and she didn't mean to spray the hand sanitiser on the woman's face on purpose.
Maybe the poor worker was just tired, and in a spur of a moment, mistook the hand sanitiser as a thermometer.
We've all been there before, right? Like how we sometimes put shampoo on our body and body wash on our head?
We just hope the customer is OK.