CLOSE
CLOSE

Not A Happy Meal: Six-Year-Old Girl From The UK Finds Face Mask Inside Her McNuggets

Gross!


  • Share:

Not A Happy Meal: Six-Year-Old Girl From The UK Finds Face Mask Inside Her McNuggets
BBC

That's not what we would love to find in our nuggets.


We are pretty sure most of you must have found some foreign stuff in your food before; like, a strand of hair, a piece of tissue paper or if you're really unlucky, a cockroach:


But nothing compares to this one poor girl's recent discovery.

'Disgusting'

According to a report by the BBC, a six-year-old English girl by the name of Maddie was enjoying her Happy Meal in a McDonald's outlet in Aldershot, Hampshire when she choked on something foreign in her McNuggets.

The girl's mother, Laura Arber, had to reportedly dig the nugget out of Maddie's mouth, and she was shocked to find the nuggest speckled with something blue.

Arber told the news portal that she couldn't work out what the blue stuff was until she looked at the box of nuggets and see something blue sticking out of another one. 

"It was a mask, it was absolutely baked into it, it had gone like chewing gum. It was disgusting," she was quoted as saying.

That's absolutely gross.
She told BBC that she immediately spoke to the restaurant’s manager, but was told that the nuggets were not cooked on the premises.

Arber said she and her daughter have been put off McDonald's "for life" since the incident happened.

A spokesperson for McDonald’s was quoted in the report as saying that a full investigation has been opened regarding the case.


"As soon as we were made aware of the issue we opened a full investigation with the relevant supplier, and have taken action to ensure any product from this batch is removed from restaurants.

"We would like to offer a full apology to the customer in question and understand they are currently in conversation with our customer services team."

OK, we will be laying off eating McNuggets for the moment, thanks.

  • Share:

Comments

Related Articles

Back to top