CLOSE
CLOSE

Thai Woman Dies After Eating Three-Day-Old Spring Rolls Kept In The Refrigerator

How unfortunate!


  • Share:

Thai Woman Dies After Eating Three-Day-Old Spring Rolls Kept In The Refrigerator
Do you love eating spring rolls?

Then you must read this!

A 40-year-old woman from Thailand has died after eating spring rolls which she kept in the refrigerator after buying them three days earlier.

Killer spring rolls.

According to a report in Mothership Singapore quoting a report in China Press, the woman heated up some spring rolls which was bought at a street market three days ago, when she was having dinner with her husband.

Started with a stomachache

Food poisoning gone horribly wrong.
Her husband said after having the spring rolls, they watched a TV programme when the woman complained of a stomachache and rushed to the toilet.

However, she didn’t return from the toilet for about an hour, causing her husband to break down the toilet door only to find her unconscious with vomit all over her face and the ground.

He called for an ambulance, but it was too late as she has died.

Medical examinations revealed that the woman's death was related to food poisoning and severe dehydration.

So, be careful you guys. Think before you eat. 

  • Share:

Comments

Related Articles

Back to top