Have you ever been frustrated with fumbling for cash or waiting for change whenever you take a Grab ride? Well, you no longer have to trouble yourself with that because you can now enjoy cashless top-up options!
Via the newly-launched GrabPay Credits in the Grab in-app mobile payment system, Grab users can experience the convenience of cashless payments simply by topping up the balance using local banks, ATMs and stores. This convenience will be available from 5 December.
Grab’s aim has always been to make safe, affordable transportation accessible to everyone. With the launch of GrabPay Credits, customers from across Southeast Asia can have better access to cashless payments for their mobility needs. You can choose to top-up online or at the thousands of top-up locations using the following options:
- Online banking: Affin Bank, Am Online, Bank Islam, CIMB Clicks, Hong Leong Connect, Maybank2U, Public Bank and RHB Now
- Convenience stores: 7-Eleven stores and Kedai Mesra Petronas
- Cards and e-Wallets: MasterCard, Visa, American Express and China Union Pay
GrabPay Credits can be purchased at fixed amounts of RM20, RM50 and RM100. For safety and compliance reasons, you may only use GrabPay Credits for Grab rides within the country of purchase.
To top up credit:
Online banking options:
To conduct online banking:
To use in-store top-up voucher:
You can also follow these steps to top up and use GrabPay Credits to pay:
- On the GrabPay menu, select “Top-up Credits”.
- On the Credits page, select the top-up value and the preferred payment method, which will indicate the list of options available.
- Follow the instructions for the particular payment method selected.
- Once the top-up is successful, a pop-up screen will appear with details on the transaction.
- The Credits screen reflects the new total balance.
Now your Grab rides can be as simple as a hop-in and hop-out!